Friday 17 February 2017

Question of the day?

Came across this interesting story online...kindly read on.

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone except her loving boyfriend who was always there for her. She said if she could see d world she’ll marry her boy friend. One day someone donated a pair of eyes to her and she could see everything including her boyfriend. The boy friend asked “you can now see the world will u marry me now? The girl was shocked to see her boy friend blind too and refused to marry him. Her boy friend went away in tears and later wrote a letter to her saying..“just take care of my eyes dear. I will always love you forever”.
THE QUESTION NOW IS…IF YOU WERE THE GIRL WOULD YOU MARRY HIM? and IF YOU WERE THE BOY WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Drop your answers below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...