Tuesday 3 January 2017

Hello folks!

Hi readers....

You might be wondering, "watz dis blog all about?" Got ur question, right? Chill! Don't u worry. As u read on u'll surely get an answer to that. Ok! Where was I?

Yaaaay! I didn't introduce maself. E ma binu! (Don't be annoyed)....
I'm Prince Nwachukwu, but people call me as SkyPrince. Thinking of how I got dat awkward nickname? Lol! That'll be a post for another day jare.
I was born on 4th June, some decades ago. (I'm still a small boy oo) and was brought up right here in the city of Lagos. I'm a fresher in the University of Lagos.... One of the best Uni. in Nigeria *tongue out*.

Let's get back to business... Wat dis blog is all about. Well, it's a platform where the voice of the great Akokites can be heard.... Also I'll be dishing out some interesting gists happening right here on campus.

I hope I give you all that one thing u're experrng (in Falz voice) from a blogger lyk me and you all showing me love by revisiting and sharing my posts.

Thanks.

SkyPrince

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...