Thursday 9 November 2017

"This is all new to me", a short poem

"This is all new to me

Find myself in a strange place

And your beautiful face is all i can see

I'm falling in love again

I'm so scared my fragile heart will break into pieces

I'm used to taking foolish risk 

And everytime i try i get my heart broken

What was i expecting

What you want and what u get are so different things

What am i supposed to do When all i can think of is just u and me

I am falling in love again

Oh God am so scared my mind is gonna break."

See pic below...




Written by Festus Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pain" (a poem dedicated to the victims of sexual abuse)

My Pain I remember very clearly, Tears trickling down my face, The tears, coming from the damage you caused, I ask myself, "Will I...